Frequent Flyer   
Back Home

US Airways

to Cash in Your Miles

There are Two Options
  1. Over the phone, you can make a reservation and get a ticket with recipient's name on it if you know the dates of travel.
    These dates can be changed later with no additional charges but the destinations can not.
    You can call their reservation number to do this.

  2. You can convert your miles to certificates with your name on them.
    Certificates will be mailed to you and you will have to take them to a ticket office to exchange for a ticket for someone else. Certificates are good for up to a year.
    Then you can send the ticket to the person whose name you had put on it
WebMaster......This Site was developed by WiLTech Computers
© 1999 Copyright wiltechy4