Frequent Flyer   
Back Home

American Airlines

to Cash in Your Miles

There are Two Options
  1. You can get a ticket with recipient's name on it if you know the exact dates of travel.
    You can call their reservation number to do this.

  2. You can convert your miles to certificates with someone else's name on them.
    Just mail in the claim form that is attached to your activity statement and include the recipient's name to be put on the certificates.
    Use Code P25M for American travel within the continental United States.
    Use Code US25A for USAir travel within the continental United States.
    Certificates will be mailed to you within 21 days.
    Then you can send the certificates to the person whose name you had put on them.
WebMaster......This Site was developed by WiLTech Computers
© 1999 Copyright wiltechy4